(NORWALK, Conn., January 31, 2011) – INTERPHEX has launched a new website at www.interphex.com and is also reporting that 94 percent of the show floor space has sold out, as preparations continue for the INTERPHEX 2011, which will be held at New York’s Javits Center on March 29 – 31, 2011.
The new website is targeted to pharmaceutical, biologic, generic and service provider professionals, who look to INTERPHEX exhibitions and education programming to improve manufacturing and supply chain performance. Show, exhibitor, and educational program information and instructions are more conveniently displayed, and additional new features include:
- My Show Planner: attendees can make the most of their schedule by searching and bookmarking exhibitors by name, booth and products, emailing them directly and importing information to Outlook
- INTERPHEX Mobile: site visitors may register for this new service, using their web-enabled mobile devices to:
- Search and bookmark exhibitors
- View conference sessions
- Explore the floor plan with point-to-point routing
- Build a personal INTERPHEX agenda
- Receive exclusive INTERPHEX alerts
Exhibitors can find on the site what they need to book available space on the show floor, which is organized into four exhibit Zones: Facilities, Sourcing & Services, Automation: Systems & Controls and Manufacturing & Packaging.
In addition, the site links to the new INTERPHEXConnects blog, which provides original and timely content relevant to biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, with reader conversation and feedback. The blog has opened with an introductory posting by Bob Stewart, INTERPHEX Industry Vice President.
The site also offers a complete catalogue for Pre-Show, At-Show and Post-Show marketing opportunities, including tools for exhibitors to enhance their presence for buyer agenda-building.
“Our research shows that 90 percent of attendees purchase from more than one exhibitor, and 86 percent that complete a purchase weren’t familiar with the company before the event,” said Peter Zezima, Group Sales Director. “Exhibitors are finding that our Zones floor plan, marketing support programs, industry partnerships and sourcing reputation are putting them in front of the companies that need what they have to offer.”
Attendee registration is well under way, as highlights of the 2011 event include:
- More than 650 resources for equipment, innovations, solutions, products, and services for small and large molecule manufacturing needs.
- The opportunity to meet with representatives of the 2011 Facility of the Year Award (FOYA) winners:
- Process Innovation: F. Hoffman – La Roche Ltd.: “MyDose” Clinical Supply facility in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Facility Integration: Merck and Company, Inc.: Global Clinical Supplies Manufacturing, Packaging and Warehouse expansion, Summit, New Jersey, USA
- Project Execution: MedImmune, LLC: Frederick Manufacturing Center (FMC) Expansion facility in Frederick, Maryland, USA
- Equipment Innovation: Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics GmbH: “MARS Project” (Marburg Site) facility in Marburg, Germany
- Operational Excellence: Pfizer Health AB: Project Pegasus – Bio 7 Manufacturing facility in Strängnäs, Sweden
- Sustainability: Pfizer Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH: SPRING & E-MAP (Strategic Plant Restructuring & Energy Master Plan) project in Freiburg, Germany
- Honorable Mention: Shire HGT: Project Atlas, Building 400 facility in Lexington, Massachusetts, USA.
- More than 30 education sessions, including such topics as regulatory perspectives on continuous manufacturing, single-use biotech facility rapid deployment, and practical approaches to Six Sigma, with sessions moderated by members of the 2011 Advisory Board. There will also be a return of the popular Signature Series, presented by Pharmaceutical Technology, and luncheon presentations by BioProcess International on vaccines and cell therapies.
- INTERPHEX Main Stage in-depth conversations by the editors of BioPharm International and Pharmaceutical Technology with FDA representatives, conference speakers, industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
Details on registration, conference packages, group and ISPE Member discounts can be found at www.interphex.com and event news is available via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Co-locating with INTERPHEX 2011 at the Javits Convention Center will be Buildings NewYork/ Green Buildings New York, which will enable facility managers and other interested buyers from pharmaceutical plants to visit that event at no additional cost. BuildingsNewYork/GreenBuildingsNewYork attracts more than 5,000 architects, engineers, contractors, developers, building owners and property managers and is considered the largest annual gathering for the metropolitan New York-regional building community.
INTERPHEX USA is the world’s most trusted source for leading-edge technology, education, and sourcing of the products and services that drive scientific innovation for Life Sciences manufacturing. INTERPHEX is produced by Reed Exhibitions, delivering influential leaders in life sciences through unique combinations of conference, exhibition, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events.
Reed Exhibitions manages more than 450 trade events annually worldwide and is a member of the Reed Elsevier Group plc, a world-leading provider of information-driven services and solutions. For information, visit www.INTERPHEX.com and follow INTERPHEX on Facebook, and Twitter (@INTERPHEX).